Zoë’s career in financial services began in 1986 as one of the first women in the London Stock Exchange.
For more than 30 years, she has worked in the Wealth Management, Funds, and Treasury sectors, gaining a broad knowledge of the financial services industry. On relocating to Dubai in 2015, she was appointed as a Member of the UAE National Advisory Board of the Chartered Institute for Securities & Investment, and she is the first Middle East Representative for Guernsey Finance.
She worked for 10 years as an Investment Manager and Multi-Manager Fund Analyst for a large London investment company’s Guernsey subsidiary.
- She became the in-house investment adviser for a fiduciary company owned by a global law firm.
- She established a successful pension scheme for which she continues to provide investment services.
- She was a Non-Executive Director of a wealth management company with offices in London and Dubai for 5 years.
- She acted as a consultant to the Guernsey Financial Services Commission.
- She has become a regular speaker at events in the region such as the STEP Arabia Conference and CBRE Women in Business.
WealthBriefing GCC Region 2017 Women in Wealth Management Editor’s Prize
CMO Asia GCC’s Women in Leadership Award
Citywealth Leaders’ List